Haiz.. feeling sick again. went toilet a few times. Feel like vomitting like that. Hope i didn't get infected with that gastric flu virus thingy.
Feeling drained mentally also, cause of the work. Plus didn't get enuff sleep and things abit rocky. So totally sick.
Wish sometimes God could just take me away now. End the suffering and all. Sometimes wish to just throw everything away and go risk it all and do something different.
But i know i'm not young already. I can't just afford to just quit things. If things do not work out, I will be one of those miserable old unmarried ladies who live a miserable pathetic life.
Guess you can tell i'm feeling really down. Life seems miersable. Time seems to pass so slowly.
Of course, james have a little to do with this as well. Once again, he is uncontactable during his off day. Not the first, won't be the last. He didn't even tell me he's off yesterday. I'm tired of this liao lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment