Saturday, October 06, 2007

Everything - misia

you by chance during one of the times we passed by each other Isn't it wonderful that a miracle that I wished for Is right next to me Wanting to be with you, the time that we can't be together passes Slipping through the door, again I remember You laughing with that person My love, don't make me sad There are nights that I cry myself to sleep Don't look at the past, just look at me You're everything, you're everything I'm stronger than you think If you have kind lies for me, I don't need them All I want is you How long of a time can be called forever? I want to go to the endlessly far away future with you And peek at that day with you My love, hold me Like you always do in the midst of tender times Hold my hand and look only at the present You're everything, you're everything If I saw you even at the place that we parted Surely I would forgive you, on any night You're everything, you're everything I'm strong enough to dream of you Now let's bravely change the power of love You're everything, you're everything If I saw you even at the place that we parted The pain in my heart would always disappear You're everything, you're everything I'm stronger than you think If you have kind lies for me, I don't need them All I want is you You're eveything, you're everything You're eveything, my everything SENS

No comments: