I've been slow in updating my blog for various reasons. Since workplace is closing early this year, I've been doing overtime at mac with my good friend roza almost everyday. After that I'm so drained that I have no inspiration to blog at all. Today is the worst day of all cause I'm having stomach-flu symptoms and I'm still pushing it to the max with work.
I've missed the PL gathering last friday to finish my work. I've failed all my 2008 resolutions. For once, I've been the opposite of zen-like. I've flared up a few times and I'm pissed off with some people who are giving me a hard time at work. I've not done anything related to water (not even swimming). I've not even signed up for any language courses yet. I've failed terribly.
I was down with fever and taken MC just a week ago. I do not wish to take MC again but I may have no choice this time. I think I'm down with some bug. It's irritating to have this happening now. I don't have the time for this.
It doesn't help that I've the most challenging project ever. I'm suffering the consequences of trying so hard to upgrade it to my last year's standard.
I've been hearing some sickening rumours from this toxic friend. So to sum it up, it's a bad year to take on extra responsibilities with all these things happening.
Stress level is at its highest and everyone has lost their smiles. I've heard a few people talking about resigning. I've even looked at job advertistments. That's how bad it is right now.
It's a tough struggle to stay happy and positive about things. I know it's good and I kinda enjoyed it at first but it doesn't help to have those negative people around. It makes me feel really down about it all.
I'm just glad at least there is a friend who's been injecting some laughter into all these. Thank God for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment