My arms are still aching like mad. It was so bad that I woke up in the middle of the night in pain. They are like attachments to my body that I have little control over. I wonder if they have grown longer from being pulled by the boat. Maybe I look like a monkey now with super long arms hanging by my sides. Just swinging them around as I walk. *grin*
I was too ambitious also. I went jogging last night, thinking that the workout would help ease the aches. Instead it added on more strain to the already-torn muscle tissues. So, even though I was very inspired to run or play badminton at my workplace today, I did the smart thing (finally) by resting my body.
My body feels like it's swollen all over. My clothes even feel tighter. Is it cause of the expanded muscles or cause I'm simply too fat! Well, I will never know.
Anyway, this is the time to start my regular runs till the shape run event. Not training lah, just maintaining my stamina. I know I can never do long runs anyway. The longest I've ran on my own is around 1.5km. It's just keeping my body used to running so that I won't suffer on the actual day.
I'm super keen to go wakeboarding again. I'm just afraid of over-exerting my body cause I'm not that young anymore. But I'm craving for it. Haiz. Kakis kakis..??
No comments:
Post a Comment