Looking for some steamy, tantalising bedroom story...?
Then you're looking at the WRONG blog!!!
This post has got to do with the recent post in my album blog.
The story behind the surprising changes in my bedroom.
The Root Cause
I think I've mentioned before that I enjoyed sleeping on the futon during my Korea Trip in December last year. On the last day of the trip, we were brought around all the typical local products shops in Korea. As usual, I totally ignored all the lame sales talks. So I would just walk round the shop once before I head out to enjoy the cool air. So at the final shop, I spied the pillow that I used with the futon. I just couldn't resist and bought it. So note this, I've had the pillow with me from December to June (about 6 months).
We were not given any instructions regarding this pillow and didn't think that we needed any. So a little information about this pillow. It's just a small head pillow. Instead of filling up with cotton or sponge, it is filled with bean sprout husk.....
[Story to be continued...stupid thing didn't upload..wasted all my effort typing it..]
No comments:
Post a Comment