I've been experiencing something since Wednesday night, my rcia night. I've been suspecting but then kinda thinking it was my imagination till last night. I realised it's too bloody coincidental to be just coincident! Well, it goes like this...
Wednesday
Okay i can't really remember what exactly was it.. but some insects were hovering around to be noticed by me.. no really attacking me or disturbing me.. but noticed.
Thursday
I came home after shopping with my parents to discover a gigantic cockroach waiting for me behind my dustbin. Why waiting? Coz it wasn't moving and looked like it's dead. When i shifted the dustbin, it didn't even twitch! It definitely can't be dead coz nobody killed it and it's still on it's feet! Asked my mum to kill it of coz.. freakly it didn't run fast enough to escape death.
When i was checking my email, a bug somehow crawled onto my upper arm! Freakish again! How when I've just showered? i didn't even see it get to me at all! Again it was killed.
Friday
I was going to fill my water bottle and was thinking about making Milo or food to eat. Then when i was happily filling my water bottle, i noticed this adult sized lizard standing out in the open on the tabletop next to the stove! It wasn't even moving again! ah! so near me some more!! ah! still freakish about it now that I'm recalling the incident. There goes my appetite and i was even hesitant to go toilet to relieve myself.
Visitation?
Well I've not had so many consecutive encounters with insects ever! So if it's not the evil one trying to warn me from following the Lord, i do not know liao! I kinda can almost count on it to happen again tonight. The visitations from the evil's minors.
Actually i've noticed a lot of flying things like to hover around me and it's been like that for weeks or even a few months liao! & i'm not dirty hor! i shower twice a day k! I wash my hair everyday! so i'm not dirty! So why do insects like to come to me leh? weird.
Thank God, he know what's within my limitation. If it's anything more freaky, i would've dead from heart attack or shock. Thank God he's not allowing worse things to happen to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment