YIPPEEE!!!!
I've completed my first ever proper mass run!!! Shape Run happened today 9 September 2007 early in the morning at around 7.45am for 5km runners like me. :)
I think i finished it around half an hour!! What's a big accomplishment is that i've managed to run/jog/briskwalk non-stop all the way to the finishing line! Aiya so embrassing when i dash to the finishing line and slowed down. Only to find out that the actual one is still another 10+metres away haha... damn malu xia.. Plus i think the photographers managed to take a shot or two of me. So i hope to find it soon tmw on nike's website.
What's also amazing is that i managed to jog my way ahead of thousands of people! Yippeee! I'm always panting after jogging awhile on my own and didn't think i would survive. But for today that panting and blisters only happened after about 3km! Wow! I was so impressed that i even thought of sprinting to the finishing line. Of course my lungs couldn't take it lah. So i simply aimed for the best my body can achieve.
BListers were taken care of by Jesus, cause i've asked Mother Mary to help me ah..I told Jesus i can handle the panting, just don't let the blisters stop me kay. Remove the pain. Wah i said the hail mary all the way to the finishing line. Yup managed to ignore the pain for the longest time.
Plus I was saved from a major accident today by God. Guess if there was a collision i could've died. Haiz.. Was so lost in Shenton deciding what to do with my time. Go library or karoke or what? So spinning around and trying to find my way to the library eventually. I suddenly recognise the way and had to quickly change lane to turn right. I saw the green light and just went ahead. Wahlau! A car was heading straight for me but managed to avoid colliding with me. It happened so fast that i didn't even have the chance to see it.
Haiz.. It's likely that the car dashed the red lights. After that i just told God, i've used up my miracles allowances for the day. I will gladly accepted whatever shit that comes my way for the rest of the day. Coz i'm just appreciative that i'm kept safe from harm and heafty car repair.
Anyway I'm always aware of the vehicles and traffic conditions around me one. That's how i managed to 'save' that motorcyclist that time on the CTE. Using my superhero's special senses hehe.. But somehow been so preoccupied with what to do that i kind of took road conditions for granted lah.
2 comments:
Great for you! And yes, I found your blog and updated the url :) I realized we do look somewhat alike in some pics in your other blog. Lol.
Hey you know what? I thought the same too!
Hhaa.. now we finally realised why we were mistaken
for each other during our sec sch days ;p
btw i know you will figure out the address ;)
& thanks for your comments. nice to be so free right?
:)
Post a Comment