Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beyond 3 Oh

Reflecting on my days since turning 3-0, I do see some significant events happening.

(1) I ended my revived relationship.

(2) I finally woke up from my job to a career.

(3) Found out that a ex-suitor who's perfect gentleman is married.

(4) My first BF is still attached to the reason he broke up with me.

(5) Discovered I'm better off being single.

A little elaboration of each of the above...

(1) An ex-bf i shouldn't have had a relationship was attached to me for more than 2 years. A silly mistake, i realised. Stupid to have even have faith in him or even believed his obivious lies. All the while believing that he has a good heart and won't hurt me emotionally.

(2) Finally not treating my work as a job. Doing something to work on climbing the ladder. It's the foremost thing on my mind at all times now.

(3) An ex-suitor who wrote me the most touching letter that i've ever received in my whole life, is now married. I still remember my mum's words about letting him go and find the right gal if i'm not interested. Well, it happened. Should i praise myself? or lament that I gave up a good chance? Just another minestone in my life.

(4) My very first bf has probably married her long time ago and is still happily married to her. How did a schemeing woman get him? Well, maybe that's just what guys want. A manipulative woman.

(5) I should probably ignore all of the above except for the one about my job. I realised that i like being myself and not having to deal with all the crap with another person. So what's happening to all my exes shouldn't matter anyway.

My current time fillers??

Anime/TV, work and sleep.

Sometimes i find that life is playing some joke on me at this point in time. So i guess it's worth blogging about.

No comments: