Let me state clearly first.
No.
I've not, am not and will not do anything illegal.
(You know what I meant.. *_*)
It's just that most of my days have ended on a high note.
Well, perhaps some super low days.
It feels kind of unreal at times.
And I start to wonder if this is really my life.
I didn't notice it at first;
But then I started to do funny things in front of my 'audience'.
I didn't lose my patience at work.
I didn't get angry when there were some nasty remarks from stakeholders.
It's amazing how wonderful life is right now.
And then I start to ponder why wasn't it like this since the beginning.
I've missed out, like, so many decades of fun! Of life!
I'm probably just a crazy bitch mumbling some rubbish.
No.
I've not, am not and will not do anything illegal.
(You know what I meant.. *_*)
It's just that most of my days have ended on a high note.
Well, perhaps some super low days.
It feels kind of unreal at times.
And I start to wonder if this is really my life.
I didn't notice it at first;
But then I started to do funny things in front of my 'audience'.
I didn't lose my patience at work.
I didn't get angry when there were some nasty remarks from stakeholders.
It's amazing how wonderful life is right now.
And then I start to ponder why wasn't it like this since the beginning.
I've missed out, like, so many decades of fun! Of life!
I'm probably just a crazy bitch mumbling some rubbish.
No comments:
Post a Comment