Yup, it's been a long, long time.
Today, I'm inspired by my students to write.
As usual, they give me the strength to push forward. They are the fuel that fires up my passion for this profession. I love being surrounded by them, as they make me forever young!
I think it's just another excuse for me to act like an elementary school kid. It was really great fun going on an excursion with them and to play with them. Kids who were previously gloomy smiled so beautifully and I've managed to capture all those wonderful moments. These are the treasures which will stay with me forever.
I've told one kid recently that we learn through our mistakes so there's nothing to be ashamed about. It is only when we fail that we succeed. It is only when we have embarrassed ourselves that we get stronger. It is so true. I was forced to camp overnight in the wilderness. Even though I was really reluctant and fearful at first, I somehow managed to overcome my fear. Just having experienced the terrible incidents made me fearless. Sometimes, we really have to force ourselves to do things we don't like because they do make us grow.
I hope to get my thrill-seeking self back so that I will feel more alive again!
To more failures and seeking the unknowns!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment