Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Death Can Happen to Anyone

Just got this shocking news..an online friend who's only 22 passed away days ago.. OMG... I'm still in shock.. I think I've been rather emotional lately and kinda feel the urge to cry.

He is very friendly and knowledgeable about animes. No matter how busy we are (a few common online friends), he would just drop a one liner to ensure communication continues. We kinda took it for granted and I didn't realise how that has made that online place fun to be in. Now, it's going to be so quiet and I would miss him.

Then I also kinda regret not having made the effort get to know him better. Sad. How I only treasure things after they're gone. I have short term memory. I may want to correct this but I'm sure I will forget and be back to the old ways again.

Sigh. I need to loosen up a little. Throw everything away and then I have nothing to lose.

Will pray for him and his family.

No comments: