Monday, October 26, 2009

Yet Another Trip to Changi Hospital

Tingling sensation, numbness, trembling hands, cold sweat, chest pain, painful headache, shortness of breath...some of the worrying signs that forced me to head there to find out what's wrong...

Luckily, it's not stroke or heart failure. It was simply the nerves being affected. Sometimes it gets compressed by the spinal cord. So it starts with the head, the arms, then the legs will get the same problems eventually. That's what the Doc said.

So he gave me an injection for immediate relief. And asked me to rest. Of coz, I didn't since I have the thousand and one things to do at work and can't avoid coz I have to conduct it. So I'm aggravating it by doing more work at home.

I still get the signs ever now and then. The attacks come randomly. Well, hope it will end soon.

Video Sharing:
The focus this time is on Miyavi. He uses an acoustic guitar and can slap/play it at hyperspeed! Sugoi! Amazing! So effortlessly as well! I know the video's kinda old but it's worth watching since it's short anyway.

No comments: