First, let's take a look my laziness. I've got tons of work to do. Oh man, what's new about that? Well, I'm here typing a new blog entry. Duh! Okay, let's look at how I've 'wasted' my time. I was at my R & R. [This time at hotel intercontinental with a double room upgrade to a Premier Room, Fantastic Services!] Even after I've checked out, I went out to look at mattresses. Tedious thing to do! Luckily, the Furniture Mall at Beach Road centralized all the brands and made it easier for me. However, that meant I didn't do a single thing today. *sob*
Sleep has always been one of the most important thing to me. Not that I choose sleep over other activities like most guys do. Rather, I dislike it being disturbed. Especially on days when I'm stressed, my 'spider senses' are on high alert. I will jerk awake easily to sounds. Also, I get super grouchy when I wake. Do avoid me like mad if you are ever near me when I'm in that insane state. And do forgive me if I ever bark or give you a deadly stare in future for that matter.
To somewhat reduce the grouchiness that I have, it's been decided it's essential to get back on a proper bed. My futon is now the cause of my backaches (coz I'm a side-sleeper) and likely my killer-vibes. It been on KIV for sometime now and it's been finalized today! Funnily, I didn't even get it from the furniture mall after stampeding through all floors. Instead, Seahorse Memory Top is my destined one. It was a closed deal even before the sales lady approached me. I even got myself a memory form pillow. Finally, I'm going to get a good sleep. Looking forward to it!!
As usually, a video feature, this time round a collection of clips of my favourite guitarist playing guitar in HD format.
Love his hair. BTW, mum commented my hair has achieved the Kimura Takuya look! haha...I seriously must thank the hairstylist who cut my hair (at the $10 shop!). haha..In case you're wondering..
No comments:
Post a Comment