Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EXAM Time!!! (テスト)

Rest and relax Pictures, Images and Photos

First of all, I'm taking 2 papers on the same day! With only an hour break in-between. Luckily, they are related topics but I find it silly to be tested twice on similar topics. However, I can look at it on the bright side that I have more hours to complete it or that I have more questions to answer.

Anyway, I've started my study leave today. I still went to work at 8.30am and left only around 3.30pm. As mentioned, my body was already retaliating and now it's upgraded to a full-blown flu. Voice has changed, throat is gone and nose is leaking. And the thing I fear the most, especially in an exam hall - Sudden cough attacks!!

Think I can forget about studying and just concentrate fully on recovering first.

Rest & Relax!!

No comments: