Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bad Health (悪い健康)

This body of mine is not recovering. It is dragging on. Not only are my symptoms not improving, but something new has developed. It is reacting to the antibiotics which was supposed to stop my pain in my throat. Supposed to. That's right, my throat is still hurting and I have rashes all over my body! It started with just my right shoulder and navel area. After 4 pills, it has increased to cover almost all sections except my hands and feet.

Then, my ears went semi deaf! On some occasions, I can hear somewhat clearly. Most of the time, I'm listening to that deafening silence. Yup, that irritating noise from total silence. It drowns the voice of people I'm talking to. And when I tried to plug the ear with my finger, I hear weird sounds and I know it's imaged sound cause I don't hear it with my other ear. Tell me I'm going mad, please! At least that would be normal if I'm mad!

Now, I'm getting scared and irritated. Something is really wrong with my body. I seriously don't wish to go Japan in this condition. Especially not, after the incident with my family. I really, really don't want to go at all!

No comments: