Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sleepy Monster (モンスター )

sleep Pictures, Images and Photos

A combination of long hours and lack of sleep has drawn out the monster that was hiding deep inside me. They are all linked. It's a cycle. Lack of sleep leads to grouchy me at workplace. Grouchy me means loads crappy encounters. Crappy encounters leads to sleeplessness. You know the rest.

I was so drained that I actually could fall into deep sleep at 3pm yesterday. I bore with it til around 9 and really slept. Woke around 9am today and that is almost 12 hours of sleep. Well, I am still dead tired! It's as if I didn't sleep at all!

Isn't this bad enough? No, my body thinks otherwise. It protested with flu! Now I have a cold headache, stuffy nose and body aches. Brain is on the verge of shutting down.

Oh Lord, please have mercy on me. I need to finish everything by tomorrow. If not, how to study for my exam in peace! *pray*

No comments: