Saturday, July 05, 2008

Crappy

I've managed the walking to school for a week. Somehow various reasons came up and I've ended up driving for the second week. Either I'm late or that I have to bring back the stupid stack of work I brought home. And I've been feeling so depressed lately that I've had 2 wasteful driving-around-singapore trips.

I've decided I'm not going to downsize or what. The only option that I will even consider is selling the car away. So for now I'm going to observe my car usage and finances for the next few years before I make up my mind.

Right now, there may be another change to my future plans. I've been resigning myself to my fate of getting a flat only when I reach 35. Just recently, my mother suggested that if HDB allows, she can join name with me for a home (YIPEEE!!!). I've been too busy with work. Though I kind of remembered it's not possible, I will still check it out.

My co-worker who stayed in the block of flats next to mine may be buying a new home. I'm eyeing that at the moment! She had knocked down the wall to combine two rooms into one big master bedroom. My ideal concept! So it's perfect because I wouldn't need to add on costs to do the same. And it's next to my parents' home! WONDERFUL!!!!!

I've been inspired by some artists on deviant art to snap more photos. So I've uploaded a few of my old photos in deviantart. All I need is the chance and time to search for inspiration. Think I may need to use my car again to explore those far, isolated places. It saves me a lot of time when I've started my busy work life again. I wish I have more free time.

No comments: