Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2009 Safra Bay Run

The Actual Run
The day before the run, I was so tired that I really wanted to skip the even itself. To stop myself from doing that, I contacted my kaki from work to find out more about the start time. Now, I'm really glad I did that because I've made my 10km PR (Personal Record) of 1:11!! Image that! I nearly missed out on my own PR breaking moment!

For the records, this is my 3rd 10km. First, it was the 2008 GE which I started with 1:14. Then, I walked a good section of the next 10km which was the Passion Run 2009 but managed to score a 1:16. I really regretted walking the last few km that time and it pushed me to strive for my best in the Bay Run.

My cool graphical results
Safra website is amazing!
It actually analyzed my data!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Congrats on the completing the run :)