I guess I must be too free or am searching for things to distract me from work. I can't believe I'm here updating my blog again. Why? I didn't touch it for 1 year and now I'm like posting a few times a month? Not many to some, but a lot for someone who has left & came back like me.
Well, I guess if you just look at the entries from my Twitter above, it should be more detailed than what I have to say here. It's rather cool. Simple short updates (short as in it has characters limit) if you have no time for long blog entries like me. Erm, correct that I'm very free to update now. hurhur..
Running
Ran my 2.4km on Saturday. Was there with my colleagues who are all younger than me by at least 5 years. Saw an ex-colleague there too. I realised when I started running that I cannot afford to take it slow & easy. All the youngsters were running so fast. I ended being the last 10 of about a 100 runners (guys & gals). However, I may get a bronze or silver for my age group. The wonders of being older now.
Collection of Safra Half-marathon's runner's kit is during the coming long National Day weekend. 10km, think I will just reserve my energy the week before like what I did last year. It's works better I think. Simply lost my interest in runs already. Just going for the sake of going / keeping fit..hurhur..
Music
Hyde (L'Arc-en-Ciel & Vamps) and Uruha (the Gazette) are now on the cabinet of my workplace & on my wall at home. They're my inspiration. Frankly, I've no chance to look at them at work. In fact, the only time I've looked at them is when my colleague commented on Uruha.
That he looks too femine and he looks scary? Disagree, he looks so beautiful it mesmerizes me and makes me forget about the pains of working there. Beauty is meant to be admired. I've gone through the period of admiring macho guys. Now I've gone the other way and can only admire beautiful looking men.
By the way, Uruha looks very manly when he's off work. That is sans make-up and gothic, beautiful outfits. He's rather broad-shouldered, tall (1.77m) and has the typical guy's face (rather ah-beng / gangster-like). You can google 'uruha no makeup' to find out more. Don't be shocked to see the difference. Wait, I might as well link it here:

Can't believe they're both the same person right?! I also could not when I first saw that photo! I really scrutinized each & every part of that photo before I finally confirmed it's him. Then it made me love him more knowing he's rather manly. It's unbelievable that the make-up & outfits (plus good camera angle) can make such huge changes.
Now, I can't resist placing their video here. Well, here's guren 红莲, my favourite at the moment. It's 2008's release which has been added to their latest 2009 album, DIM. I bought that album at $60++ at HMV (which is like the only place that sells loads of Japanese CDs).
There are many other wonderful videos. It's nice to watch because all the band members are so expressive. So another one in my next post. Hope you've enjoyed that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment