Saturday, August 15, 2009

白き優鬱 - the gazette

Here's is their Barks ID from july 2009, Kai, their leader, talking about the album.

(The most handsome guy on the top right hand corner is my guy, Uruha!!)
Barks is a great place to view the latest from the Japanese Music scene!


My current favourite from the GazettE latest's album, DIM.

Track 13 - 白き優鬱 (Shiroki Yuutsu)
The guitar playing is more prominent here & since I can't tell if its Aoi or Uruha (unless it's a video), I have to trust this guy, Dave (whose video is attached below) that it's played by Aoi. Uruha usually plays more lead but I guess Dave could've been trying to combine both to play out the essence of the song.

Just like Track 8 - 紅蓮 (Guren), it caught me unexpectedly and my heart just went crazy.

Since there's no video of it yet, this guy's cover of it will have to do for now. It's something I've watched a few times! Amazing! I can at least get a visual of the guitar playing (unlike watching GazettE's videos).

As always, enjoy :)

No comments: