Sunday, July 29, 2007

Amendments to Genting Trip

Latest news!

After various changes and all, i've decided not to go Genting with sandra and her guy friend. I'm simply not comfortable with that fellow. Need to pick him up and all. So troublesome and later in the trip got more requests how? so better not lah. I will be able to enjoy my trip more if i go myself or even with my mom.

Like i mentioned before, my main enjoyment of the trip to genting (thus the multiple journey up north) is because of the drive along the north south highway. I think i will be happiest driving up by myself, with nobody to entertain. With james, i could do that. Think only other people i can do that with are uncle and my mom. So since the whole objective of it is to make-up for the missed malaysia holiday back in june, i will do anything to ensure that i truely ENJOY it.

So for now, 3 options:
1) Travel with mom
2) Travel myself
3) Don't go at all (watch NDP lor..)

I'm seriously interested in option 2, but since my mom know about the trip now, i might not even have that option at all.

So pending still...

No comments: