Thursday, July 26, 2007

I've managed...

...to live a few days without the driving. I managed to survive at home doing my own things. It's more or less a little back to normal for me. Reminds me of how i was like back when i was happily single after hugh, also after Him (the first time). It's a little like a peaceful, comfortable lifestyle.

I can officially say that i'm out of that mode i talked about, that he's-out-of-the-country mode. I'm not spending any unneccessary money (though not by choice, i'm broke). I'm enjoying reading at home and watching television programmes without feeling like i need to get out. Now the driving is more of a leisure drive, not so much of the i-want-to-get-it-out-of-my-system drive.

Guess the talk with my mom worked. Also a short sms by uncle about finances is a reminder to me too. Life is pretty much back to normal. Except for the inability to be work hard. I'm still pretty lagging in handing in work. I'm still trying to reach that momentum i had back when i was contented in my love life thus able to concentrate on work.

Call me whatever you want, i'm just thankful i'm still able to bring myself to work. I quit my job a short while after i broke up with Lester, my first love. And even gone through a lot of insignificant jobs. So it's a great deal.

No comments: